1.0 Use of your personal information/security
1.1 It is important for you to know that we may use some of the personal information provided by you during the use of this website (yakushi-show) and by using this site you agree to this use.
1.2 Your contact details will be stored in our computer database and this, together with other information provided by you (and this information may be supplemented by information we receive from third parties), may be used by us to:
(1) for assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. We may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products or services which we think will interest you from the information we have. We may keep you informed of such products and services (including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on by any of the following methods, including e-mail; telephone; SMS text message and post; and
(2) arrange and monitor any competitions we might offer on the website.
1.3 In order to protect you and our other customers, and us, from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other companies, other retailers and to financial and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
1.4 As regards the Disclosure of Your Information, we may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
(1) to other companies in our Group;
(2) to employees and agents of our Group to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by our Group now or in the future;
(3) agents who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs;
(4) to other organisations for the administration of prize draws or competitions.
(5) to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
1.5 We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.